Thankful, Grateful, Blessed!

This month for our Vision Blog Post, we are sharing messages of gratitude from our administration and service providers! Please take a minute to read through and share in our joys! Feel free to comment below with your own!


I am thankful for love, a new home, and spending time with my extended family from overseas this summer & again next month!  I am thankful to be back with my longtime church family. I am thankful for dreams coming true!
-Ellen T., AIS Service Provider

I am thankful for going to work every day and seeing my students grow and improve. Continuing to overcome obstacles that some would say wouldn’t be possible, and pushing past those boundaries paving the way for all students with disabilities.
Jodie F., AIS Service Provider

I’m thankful for being a child of God. I feel like life gets crazier by the day, but when we trust in His Name, He takes care of us in mysterious ways. I’m not perfect, nor do I want to be (okay maybe sometimes LOL), but I’m in the center of His will, and if all I have to do is press forward, yet remain still in Him, that is enough. I’ve recently experienced some rough transitions as a single parent moving out of state twice in the past 4 months, but He has provided. I’m so incredibly thankful for my AIS family who have surrounded me and my family, believed in me, and my desire to truly make an impact in this dying world. I know better days are ahead because of the support He has provided thru them. I am thankful to have the joy in teaching again that man cannot steal or take away.

Victoria M., AIS Service Provider

I am thankful for family
I am thankful for friends
I am thankful for life
I am thankful for laughter
I am thankful for good memories and memories to come
I am thankful for continued growth in my mind-body-spirit
I am thankful for God's divine love
Lauren M., AIS Service Provider

Thankful for:
- my family 
- my health
- freedom to live in a country where I can worship freely and go to church. 
- (on a lighter note): coffee and essential oils!
Kristin L., AIS Vision Services Coordinator Virginia

I am thankful for my health, my family, my loving husband, my two crazy dogs and all the blessings bestowed upon us! I am especially thankful for the newest addition to our family arriving in March! I am thankful for the team at AIS, the support they provide, and the amazing services that we are able to provide to students in need across the nation! 

Alex O., AIS Vision Services Coordinator Florida


I am thankful that I get to see students grow in their ability to move more independently! I have a student who has started to walk without an assistive device and it makes my heart full for him!
Whitney C., AIS Lead Related Services Coordiantor

I am grateful for a career that has blessed me with experiences that have touched every emotion. From challenges to joys each experience has molded me into the teacher I am today. I am thankful to be a part of a company that understands my unique profession. I am indebted to my husband and daughter who support me in so many ways with unconditional love and understanding. Most of all, I am grateful for my freedom and ability to live the life I choose. I give thanks to those who dedicate their lives keeping me safe and allowing me to live this beautiful life! 

Gwyn S., AIS Vision Services Coordiantor, Virginia 

Comments