Let Me Introduce Myself!

Hello everyone! My name is Alex and I am the newest addition to the Allied Instructional Services Vision Team. I am a Vision Services Coordinator and based in North Florida. I am a Florida Native and have worked here for most of my career. I graduated from The Florida State University with both my Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Visual Disabilities.
I have been blessed to work as an itinerant teacher as well as a classroom teacher for the blind. I really enjoy literacy and all things Expanded Core Curriculum. My passion is braille! I love to help my students develop literacy and technology skills.
I live in St John's County with my husband, Tim,  and 2 big puppies, Matanzas and Zamboni. I enjoy being outdoors, going to the beach, planting in my garden, and walking around our historical city!

I am looking forward to this new adventure with Allied Instructional Services!

Comments